The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc. (PASLI), will conduct a half-day workshop entitled “Storytelling Techniques Using 21st Century Tools” on August 11, 2017, from 8:00 AM to 12:00 N at Fully Booked, B6 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City Taguig.
The workshop aims to:
• renew and promote the art of storytelling among librarians/teacher librarians;
• employ storytelling techniques effectively using 21st-century tools;
• develop self-confidence and public speaking skills of librarians/teacher librarians.
A registration fee of Php 500.00 will cover expenses for snacks, kit, certificate and other administrative expenses. CPD points are currently being applied.
Reservation is required to ensure a slot.
Interested attendees may inquire with the following PASLI officers:
- Ms. Cristina Larracas – Colegio San Agustin, Makati [(02)8439998 local 200/ 09185351188], email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Charito Basagre – La Salle Green Hills [721-2000 local 110/09174941411], email: email@example.com
- Ms. Rhodora E. Valdez – De La Salle Santiago Zobel – (02) 771-3579 local 774 / 09163165828, email: firstname.lastname@example.org