The Philippine Association of School Librarians, Inc.(PASLI), will conduct its 39th general assembly and national conference entitled “Envisioning School Librarians with Enhanced Marketing Approaches for the Millenials” on April 19-21, 2017 at N Hotel, Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City.
The seminar-workshop aims to help administrators, professional librarians and non-professionals working in both public and private school libraries to:
- update librarians on current trends in school library services for the millennials;
- learn new strategies to promote and market the school library;
- engage themselves in conducting action research to improve library programs and services;
- observe and promote love of the Philippine culture and history.
- Redefining the Role of School Librarians to the Millenials
- Setting Your Library Brand @Work
- School Library Marketing and Communication to the Millenials
- Library and Information Literacy for the Millenials
- Research in School Libraries
- Building Linkages and Connectivity with the International Community
- Transforming the School Library into a Maker’s Playground