The Society of Filipino Archivists would like to invite you to our upcoming seminar-workshop entitled Archives Are Us: Organization and Preservation of Institutional Memory to be held on December 4 to 6, 2017 at the Hotel Supreme Convention Plaza, Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City.
We have also invited archivists, records officers, librarians, curators, cultural heritage workers, secretaries, administrators and other staff of libraries, records and archives.
In the course of the training, participants are expected to acquire concepts and skills:
- To recognize the nature of archives and records as an integral enabler of an organization;
- To distinguish the different archival practices and types of collections; and
- To apply techniques and best practices in preserving institutional memory.
For more info, please see the following links:
- Invitation: https://goo.gl/5aNwqs
- Online Registration: https://goo.gl/2aB4Zx
- Program: https://goo.gl/JG9Cib
- Registration Form: https://goo.gl/eyf3dm