The Asosasyon ng Aklatan at Sinupan ng Diliman, Inc. (AASDI) invites you to participate in the “Seminar on Innovations in Library Technology, Communication, Resources, and Services.” to be held on 11 – 13 October 2017 at the Diamond Suites and Residences, No. 8 Apitong Cor. Escario Street, Cebu City, Philippines.
We have invited known personalities in their profession to share their expertise. The seminar seeks to:
- improve competency in new technologies in the LIS profession;
- acquire and apply knowledge and skills to effectively utilize social media applications in libraries;
- help market library services;
- enable the librarians and other professional staff to effectively implement copyright laws and policies to properly access and service copyrighted publications; and
- improve interpersonal relations between library managers and staff.
Consider this as an invitation for you to prepare for traveling and planning your schedules for another inspiring professional national seminar.
The AASDI’s seminar registration fee is Five Thousand Eight Hundred Pesos (Php 5,800.00) inclusive of kits, certificates, morning and afternoon snacks and lunch for three (3) days. This is a live-out seminar. Accommodation is not included.
Payment options are as follows:
- Cash (on-site)
- Check payable to Asosasyon ng Aklatan at Sinupan ng Diliman, Inc.
Please add Php100.00 for bank processing fee.
- Cash/check deposit to PNB UP Campus Diliman,
Account Name: Asosasyon ng Aklatan at Sinupan ng Diliman, Inc.,
SA Account No. 598967000039
Please scan your proof of payment and email it to the contact person below. Do not forget to bring it on the day of the seminar itself.
We likewise urge you to please make your reservations to ensure the smooth flow of the seminar proceedings and meals.
Interested participants may pre-register at https://tinyurl.com/AASDI2017b to reserve a slot. The last day of registration will be on 15 September 2017.
CPD Points, CSC, and CHED endorsement are currently being applied for this seminar.
For details/inquiries, please contact:
Maria Criselda D. Pabalan – 9818500 local 2868;
Please click the links: