The Holy Angel University Library Department in partnership with the Library Academy, a division of E4E Business Ventures Philippines, Inc., invites you to attend and participate in the training-workshop on Crafting Good Library Manual and Information Literacy Manual at Casa Nena Center for Lifelong Learning, St. Thérèse of Lisieux (STL) Building, Holy Angel University on May 25-26, 2017.
The training-workshop aims to:
- Teach the participants about concepts, principles and theories in crafting information literacy and library manuals;
- Learn how to apply these concepts, principles and theories in crafting good information literacy and library manuals;
- Assist the participants in crafting their own manuals for their library;
- Present participants’ output for evaluation and improvement.
Below are the registration fees to defray the expenses for speakers’ honorarium, workshop materials, supplies, kits and certificates, food:
- PhP 2,000 – Student
- PhP 2,500 – Early Bird (on or before March 31, 2017)
- PhP 3,000 – Regular
Slots are limited. For more information, call or text 0905-441-0004 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment shall be made in CASH or by CHECK payable to E4E Business Ventures thru its BDO Account No. 006620119920. Scanned deposit slips shall be sent also to email@example.com or to be presented (original and photocopy) during the training. Official receipts will be issued onsite.
To register, please visit https://goo.gl/n4y6Th