Website Malayan High School of Science
Imagine. Create. Exceed
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Information Science
• With PRC License
• Orients and briefs all students and other patrons regarding all applicable library policies, including but not limited to the use of facilities, equipment, resources, and services.
• Checks patron registration every quarter, circulation of material/s, book reserves/requests, and processing of overdue notices and bills.
• Administers periodic users’ satisfaction survey within the Section, and submits analysis of the same to the chief Librarian.
• Reviews, reconciles and submits statistical reports on the utilization of the different library facilities, resources and services.
• Checks and maintains the collection, organization of all materials assigned in the Section.
Interested applicants may submit their RÉSUMÉ and TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachments must not exceed 3MB.
For inquiries, please call 247-5000 local 1305 or 1306 and look for Ms. Melissa Ann D. Crisostomo.