Website Philippine College of Criminology
The Pioneer School of Police Science and Crime Detection in SEA
The Librarian is responsible for organizing, managing, and distributing library resources, and ensuring that the library provision of the Philippine College of Criminology meets the needs of all its users.
• Provides reference service to students, faculty, administrative employees, and other users through innovative library programs.
• Helps maintain library records, accession books, inventory, shelf list, serial list, and new acquisition list.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science/Management.
• Must have a Professional Librarian License.
• With at least one (1) year of working experience in the related field, preferably in an academic setting.
• Has good interpersonal and communication skills, and can work with different people.
• Keen on details, organized, and systematic.
• Proficient in computer applications.
• Must be willing to work in Sta. Cruz/Quiapo area in Manila.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com