ST. DOMINIC COLLEGE OF ASIA IS HIRING!
We are looking for highly competitive individuals to fill in the position of LIBRARIAN (Acquisition Librarian).
The following are the duties and responsibilities of the position:
- Establishes and implements library policies and procedures.
- Develops and manages convenient, accessible library and information services.
- Develops and manages cost-effective library and information services, technology and media.
- Order materials and maintains records for payment of invoices.
- Analyzes and evaluates library information services, technology and media service requirements.
- Prepares reports related to library information services, technology and media services, resources and programs.
- Develops and maintains collections management policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains special indexing systems and files for special collections.
- Ensures an accurate inventory of resources.
- Ensures efficient retrieval by users.
- Ensures the regular maintenance and order of the physical layout of the library resources, facilities, equipment, and furniture inside the library.
- Searches external database programs for the availability of cataloguing copy.
- Maintains inventories, compile statistics and generate reports as required.
- Develops and maintains cataloging procedures.
- Distributes materials for cataloging.
- Determines the type of cataloging required.
- Enters cataloging data into the library’s automated system.
- Responds to daily on-site requests for information.
- Trains library users to effectively search the library catalog, internet and other electronic resources.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein or as may deem necessary by the immediate superior.
Here are the qualifications for the position:
- Education: Must possess a professional license (Librarian) requiring for at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work Experience/s: Preferably with at least 1 year experience as librarian
- Special Qualities/Skills Required:
- Technical Skill: Computer Literate, Teaching Skills, Research Skills
- Interpersonal Skills: Can deal effectively with different levels of people; Can communicate effectively both oral and written
- Personal Attributes: Pleasant disposition; With passion for perfect work and attention to details
Interested applicants may send their Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly at the SDCA HR Office located at the 3rd Floor, DR Building, St. Dominic College of Asia, St. Dominic Complex, Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Bacoor, Cavite. For more inquiries, please send us a message thru the email address written above.
You may also send your applications through this posting: indeed.
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com