St. Dominic College of Asia
- Establishes and implements library policies and procedures.
- Develops and manages convenient, accessible library and information services.
- Develops and manages cost-effective library and information services, technology and media.
- Order materials and maintains records for payment of invoices.
- Analyzes and evaluates library information services, technology and media service requirements.
- Prepares reports related to library information services, technology and media services, resources and programs.
- Develops and maintains collections management policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains special indexing systems and files for special collections.
- Ensures an accurate inventory of resources.
- Ensures efficient retrieval by users.
- Ensures the regular maintenance and order of the physical layout of the library resources, facilities, equipment, and furniture inside the library.
- Searches external database programs for the availability of cataloguing copy.
- Maintains inventories, compile statistics and generate reports as required.
- Develops and maintains cataloguing procedures.
- Distributes materials for cataloguing.
- Determines the type of cataloguing required.
- Enters cataloguing data into the library’s automated system.
- Responds to daily on-site requests for information.
- Trains library users to effectively search the library catalogue, internet and other electronic resources.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein or as may deem necessary by the immediate superior.
- Must possess at least master’s degree or a professional license requiring for at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience as librarian.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com